About HMC Weight Loss Center
We Teach Weight Loss Principles That You Can Use All of Your Life
You are first examined by a physician who orders lab tests, prescription medications and nutraceuticals, as needed. Our highly trained counselors teach you the principles of the The Definition System, a method of weight control that integrates your Mind, Body and Spirit into One.
We believe that weight loss and health maintenance in general is dependent on the development of four factors:
- Physical Exercise
- Your Inner Feelings
We do not require that you perform strenuous exercise, but we do encourage walking, teach you how and why it is important to walk and show you how much, you should walk. Walking should be a pleasant experience for you and not a burden.
We do not use strict diet regimes because each of us is different: We each have different body needs, different food needs and different food likes. Weight is not just about dieting, calorie restriction and strenuous exercise. It’s about the education and your practice of the following:
- Eating healthy foods so that a healthy environment is provided for the cells of the body
- Physical exercise creates the correct environment for muscles and the release of myocerine, a substance that is needed to maintain a healthy body and fight off disease
- How to eat (including how to chew your food) properly so as to create a healthy environment for your digestion
- What activities you must carry on while eating. How to observe others as well as yourself while you are eating so that you can develop good eating habits. To do this we give you methods to use to help you focus on what you are doing and observing while eating
- Providing you with our own formulations, nutraceuticals and vitamin combinations developed by Dr. Kirkham over the last 40 years
We teach you the specifics and an easy way to achieve each of the benefits listed above. A weight loss regime should not be stressful. We teach you how to overcome all stress, especially the stress you may have concerning weight loss. Knowledge and practice, not willpower causes weight loss to be permanent.
We’re Committed to Your Success!
To schedule an appointment please call us: Corona: (951) 549-3606 or Tustin: (714) 543-2673